Monday, June 16, 2008

Vietnam

We are now in Hoi An, Vietnam and we are staying here until tomorrow when we fly off to Saigon. The city is beautiful and isn't as crazy as Hanoi. We came in yesterday and went to lunch. I had a salad, lime chicken, dumplings and a passion fruit juice for about $6… plus the place was really nice… and they have 333 beer! (my favorite number). Then most of us went to the tailor shop to get clothes made. Dresses were $30-$75 so I'm having two made and they should be done by today. For dinner we went in the pool for a while and then ordered food poolside. This morning I took a couple sunrise shots at 5am before we went to the fish market. This one isn't as crazy as the one in Tokyo but it was still interesting to see. Studying is so hard… I'll try to keep up the good work :)



1 comment:

USCurtin said...

how was 333 beer? And did you take any for go? What brand is it so I can order some for you? LOVE YOU!!!!