Wednesday, May 28, 2008

7am Sushi

So this morning we all took a trip to the fish market at 4am... we just got back (8am now) and we had morning sushi at 7am... phew. The fish market was insane, we almost got killed like 20 times from guys with front end loaders running around attempting to run us over. The fish were huuuuge, I didn't chance bringing the camera but I'll post someones pics soon. We leave for Sendai in an hour so I should get some sleep. Oh ya we found an amazing cheap ceramics place so if anyone needs anything put in an order... lots of sake sets, cups, bowls etc. so hard to decide!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds good we are going out for fish tonight. BaBa took your place and had a beer with me. That was cool, I miss that. Those Coronas are just sitting here waiting for you to come home.